Friday, April 23, 2010

Jillian Michaels

Yesterday evening I took a yoga class at Goldenbridge, in Hollywood. It was wonderful and exactly what I needed. I like the classes at Goldenbridge because they are really small. There were only 3 people in the class, so the teacher was able to spend extensive time with each student. I recommend this studio for beginners, or yogis who really want to perfect their postures. My training today was on my glutes and abs and I'm exploding with energy. I have so many creative ideas and goals going through my head, wooohooo!!!!

I have to address the latest news around Jillian Michaels. She is very controversial and I admire this about her, she takes a stand for what she believes in and doesn't back down. She recently stated that she would never want to go through pregnancy and physically have a baby, she's up for adoption though. I want all of you to know that I think having babies is wonderful. I hope and pray that one day I love someone so much that I want to make and raise a child with him. I believe becoming a parent (especially mother's) is the ultimate selfless thing you can do as a human being, and I commend all parents for it. I believe it to be the hardest, (and most rewarding), job in the entire world.

I also believe it's totally acceptable for a woman to not want to carry and deliver a child. It does take a toll on a woman's body, and it's your own right to do it or not. Even though Jillian is in the public eye, it's her right as a human being, she is allowed to feel this way.

Also, for anyone scared of body issues regarding pregnancy......your body with hard work will bounce back. I know tons of ladies whom have had children and look amazing!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Take a few minutes in the morning to plan your meals. A study was shown that when you plan what you eat throughout the day, most people in the study stuck to it, lost weight, and kept the weight off.