Saturday, April 17, 2010

Always love yourself

Today has been incredibly beautiful in LA. The weather here is truly amazing. At the gym I trained my butt. One of my exercises I squat and then jump up, I do 24 reps, and 2 sets. Well, I added five pound weights today and I was burning. I had a really good day at the gym.

This week was extremely stressful for me. Many people whom I love were hurting and needed me. Giving back and loving someone is the greatest feeling in the world, I was there for my friends and family, and still maintained to get all of my daily activities done.

I was feeling rather run down this morning, so I dedicated today for me, my beauty day. I went and got a pedicure, gave myself a facial, (mask, exfoliate, tone, moisture), deep conditioned my hair, did my eyebrows, and took a long hot bath listening to piano music while my favorite candle smelled up the room. I feel as though I have snapped myself back into place. I will next go study and then bartend at night.

We live in a hectic, demanding world. Please remember to make time for yourself. Love your body and treat it well. I hope your weekend is beautiful!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Pile your plate with healthy veggies. Your vegetable dish should consist of half your plate, or half the food in your meal. Let your healthy veggies fill you up!