Thursday, April 29, 2010

The Farmers Market

My lesson for yesterday and today is on resistance training. This is really important information so I am soaking it in. I'm taking extensive time re-reading and learning. Resistance training is more easily understood as weight training. For my workout today the body part I trained was my back. I practice a split routine system, where I work a specific body part each day. This system works well for me, there are many different systems to choose from. When starting a resistance training system, be sure to find one that works best for you and your fitness goals.

The other day I had lunch at the farmers market, at the grove in LA, with a few friends. I wanted to address farmers markets today. It is a great place to get your produce, and for the most part it's MUCH cheaper than grocery stores. You can also talk to the growers, and get to know the people you are purchasing your nutrients from.

Almost every city has a farmers market. I'm sure there is one very close to your home. It's fun to go with a friend, and it helps your local growers stay in business.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
I got blueberries for only $0.99 at the farmers market this weekend. Blueberries are full of antioxidants, and a cancer fighter. I eat blueberries almost every single day. Go out this week, have some fun at your farmers market, and buy some healthy blueberries......they are sooooooooooooooooo good for you!!!!