Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm caught up

Sunday is my typical day off from training. Remember, your muscle's need a rest. Be sure to take a few days off to avoid injury. I read for hours yesterday, got caught up on all my magazines. I subscribe to many beauty and fitness magazines. My favorite, aka my bible, is Shape. I learn so many great tips and new exercises through this wonderful, fabulous magazine. Now I'm caught up for next month, woooohoo!!!

I'm happy to report that my arms are getting stronger. You have no idea how happy this makes me. I moved my weight up to 15lbs a few weeks ago, I wasn't able to perform my 5 arm strengthening exercises with the 15lbs, but today I did! Maybe 20lbs is closer than I thought....but for now I'm happy with my progress. It is so hard for me to gain arm strength, but I am getting there.

It's always good to track your progress, when you meet a goal it's such a rewarding feeling. Write a goal down today and take one step in achieving it. Have a beautiful, healthy week!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This was in 2 of my magazines, I don't believe in coincidences, so I feel compelled to share. If you are having problems with your diet, when I say diet remember the word diet to me means your food intake, (i.e. not atkins), what has helped many with weight loss is keeping a food journal. There were many studies that found when you write down what you eat everyday you will eat healthier, and less. Many people lost weight this way and kept the weight off. Also, don't share your food journal with anyone, unless you have a personal trainer or for medical reasons your doctor. It's for you and no one else.

P.S. Have you been stretching? My lesson yesterday was on flexibility training and I can't stress the importance of stretching!!!!!