Saturday, April 3, 2010

Give yourself a hug!

Hello, today I want to thank you and tell you how proud of you I am. If you have taken the time to read my words that is a huge start to getting healthier and has made me feel so incredibly good. If you have taken any of my advice or started a new regimen that is a pretty big accomplishment. I want you to know that I believe you can get healthier, I believe you can reach your fitness goals, I BELIEVE IN YOU! So right now put your arms around yourself and give yourself a hug.....you deserve it!!!

I was going to take the day off today but decided to cycle. I improved this week and am now up to 15.4 miles. Pretty soon I will begin training for a triathlon I'll be in later this year. I'm really excited to go study my certification lesson for the day, have a beautiful Sat.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
If you have trouble with temptation when dining out ask your waiter to take away the bread/chips after you have one piece or a small portion. You can even ask to not have it at all. Most of us fill up on this food, this tip can prevent over-eating in restaurants.