Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I can't wait for yoga

Thank goodness it's yoga Tuesday. I couldn't make it last week due to a very long, draining, work meeting. Yesterday I had a 2 1/2 hour long, draining, work meeting. I can't stop thinking about all the changes being made at my job. It's furthering my investigation to New York, and can I just say I LOVE New Yorker's!!!!! I have had an abundance of people offer so much help in making my move there......more than anyone has EVER done for me here in LA....tripping me out a bit.

So, I killed myself training my arms this morning with my 15lb weights, that made me happy. I'm seriously counting down the hours to Yoga. I have so much to do it will be here in no time. This training certification is taking up more time than I thought, but I enjoy learning which makes it easier. I thought I was a fanatic before.......with all I'm learning I'm a little out of control.

There is so much that goes into fitness training that I knew, but now it's sinking in. I'm learning about every little joint and muscle and how it's all interconnected, how it all works together. The human body is pretty amazing. Last night I read a whole chapter on heart rates, a whole freaking chapter!!!!

As I count down the hours to my mental and physical yoga healing I am wishing you peace and healing as well. Have a great day!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When you are at the gym, or training in any way, please leave your phone off or in your car. It is a mental distraction. You will have a stronger work out if you can't be distracted by your cell phone. I'm sure you can take an hour away from the phone for yourself.