Friday, April 9, 2010

Sending you the energy!

It's Friday another week almost done. I just walked in from the gym and let me tell you, I was out of control today. I don't know if it was because I went to bed relatively early, (I didn't work last night), or if it was because I got really good news yesterday, but man I pushed myself like a superhero.

Today's training was my back and shoulders. I was unable to go to yoga Tues. due to a work meeting, so I wanted to really push myself. My back and shoulders are always sore after yoga. Today I not only increased my weights I executed 2 new exercise moves that, honestly, I've been afraid to try........and I KILLED IT!!!!! I even received a text from a neighbor who heard me screaming in the gym. I train at a private gym where I live.

So, I am personally sending you my crazy energy through the Internet!!!!! Can you feel it!!!!! Have a great Friday and enjoy the weekend!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
In order to drink the required 8 glasses of water a day, carry a water bottle with you at all times. By doing this, you will always have it available and will drink more. Ralph's is having a sale on Rubbermaid, (half off which makes them only $2.99), I just picked up a secondary bottle this week.