Monday, April 26, 2010

Get disgusted

I just did hardcore cardio, I am truly exhausted. I cycled 14.15 miles, which is a shorter distance than usual, but I increased my resistance throughout my training session and it made a HUGE difference. It was much more difficult.

Today I would like you to get disgusted. One of my ultimate hero's is Anthony Robbins. I have studied his material for about 3 years. After my trip to NY, I really got into his way of life, everything he has taught me is really sinking in....I get it, if you understand. I listen to one of his motivational Cd's every morning, and one thing he states is that you need to get disgusted to really bring about change.

My trip to NY opened my eyes and I came back to LA and got utterly disgusted with where I was at. Since then, my life has changed dramatically and I am so excited to see where I will be a year from now. If you have a health or fitness goal that you have put in the back of your mind, or if you every week say your going to start it then darn it, GET DISGUSTED and start it!!!! I dare you, I challenge you, and most of all I believe you can do it!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
It's the beginning of the week, make the decision to take out one bad food you normally consume, (i.e. soda, sweets, potato chips), this week. It's only for one week, you can do it!