Friday, April 16, 2010

My obsession

It's only three and I have done so much today. This morning I got up early and met a dear friend whom I haven't seen for quite some time. I usually hike Runyon Canyon for my hikes, but he suggested a different trail in Los Feliz. So we did his hike, and it was really nice. It's always good to change things up, if you don't your body will plateau. It was such a great morning.

Later, I had a meeting at 11:30, then a lunch appointment at Sony Studios at 12:30. When I say I've been on the go, I'm not exaggerating. I feel incredibly blessed, I really enjoy my life, even though most of the time what I'm doing is pretty difficult.

So I have become a woman obsessed. I'm absolutely obsessed with the TRX band/machine. One of my dear New Yorker's, Hilary, wrote me and owns one. She's given me even more scoop on it. I've done my Internet google-ing and I will find a way to purchase it soon. Hilary is hardcore like my other friend who has one, they both have personal trainers that suggested the use of the wonderful TRX. My hero, Jilllian Michaels, is also a huge TRX user, and trains many of the clients on The Biggest Loser with it. If you have the $$$$$$ I highly suggest purchasing one, the band does everything. I'm hoping to have the $ to buy it at the end of the month. Believe me when I say I will find a way.

Well, I have studying to do. Today, I encourage you to give thanks for all of the blessings in your life. With all the disasters going on around the world we should all be thankful for what we have.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Cut out mayo. I am fortunate to be allergic to this nasty spread, however, I know people love it. Mayonnaise is full of fat, substitute it with mustard. This little tip will get you on the way to weight loss.