Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is it time for a change?

Yesterday evening was a bit difficult, many changes our being made at my work....for the worst. I believe that everything happens for a reason, and what doesn't kill you really does make you stronger. It sounds cliche but it's a strong belief of mine.

I recently made a trip to NYC. For those of you who don't know me personally, my whole life I have been INFATUATED with NYC, and most people from NYC tell me that I am so NYC. In LA I get asked all the time if I'm from there, and I take it as a huge compliment. My trip was amazing and I truly fell in love with the big apple.

I've lived in LA for awhile now, and let me tell you LA has kicked my ass back and forth, in all areas of my life. As much as I say I love LA, part of me thinks I don't belong here. I don't lie or use people, and try to do the right thing all the time. My point to all of this is that I decided last night to actively pursue possibly moving to the big apple. I think I might be happier there, and it's always been in the back of my mind. I have quite a few friends that live in the city and have made phone calls, emails, etc. to see if it could happen. I'm at the point in my life where I have nothing holding me in LA and now might be just the right time to leave.

So why am I writing about this? How does this fit into health. Well, I don't have a problem with fitness, but I do have fears. Have you been wanting to lose some weight and just can't start? Have you been scared that your blood pressure is too high and your health is at risk? Do you want to run a marathon and just think about it? What's been in the back of your head? Seriously think about it and look into doing it. Right now make a phone call, send an email, look up a web page!!!! If you need some help please send me an email or facebook me, I would love to help you. I already check in on people, I can add more. I'm willing to send texts, or reminders to you personally. I want and believe you can reach your fitness goals!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
When consuming alcohol cut out the fruity drinks. A margarita has over 500 calories compared to a glass of wine which has about 100. If you drink hard liquor drink it on the rocks with a piece of fruit. Alcohol consumption is wasted calories, try and cut back as best you can.