Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Easter

I am really excited!!! I just walked in from the gym, today was leg day, and as most of you know I started studying for my personal training certification this week. It's a lot of material and technical jargon that sort of freaks me out, but I'm happy to be learning it. So, I used what I learned in yesterday's lesson and wow, it made a HUGE difference! It will hurt to walk tomorrow, yay!!! As I become more educated I'll start sharing more of the technical stuff with all of you.

This morning a package came to my door. My mother, bless her cute little heart, sent me my favorite homemade sugar cookies for Easter. I VERY RARELY eat dessert, only on special occasion, I'm going to make an exception for Easter Sunday. What I've decided to do is not open the box until Sat. night and bring them into work, (I bartend in Hollywood nightclubs), this way I will only eat a few and share them with my co-workers. If I kept the cookies in my apartment I would eat them all.....which is why I don't keep bad food in my home.

Have a beautiful Easter!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Substitute lean turkey meat for hamburger, most people will not taste the difference in dishes like lasagna, tacos, pasta, etc.