Monday, April 5, 2010

Flexibility

I hope everyone had a fabulous Easter. I had a great time, I drank mimosa's in the day and it's made me feel lazy this Monday afternoon. I'm not a big drinker, especially during the day, but Easter was an exception. I am shaking it off though.

It's the beginning of the week and I wanted to start off with a full body workout. I noticed last week that I've lost a bit of my flexibility so after my routine I spent more time stretching, about half an hour. I'm going to focus on stretching this week, spending more time before and after.

Stretching is extremely important in gaining flexibility. I encourage everyone to stretch and stay as limber as possible. This prevents injury.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
To help gain flexibility use a foam roller. Dancers are known for using rollers, they not only help you increase your flexibility they also can be used for messaging the body. Most foam rollers range from $20-$30, I believe it to be a great investment, I love mine!