Wednesday, April 28, 2010

There is enough time

It was suppose to rain in LA today, the weather report was incorrect, it is a really nice day. It's sunny with a bit of a breeze. I trained my legs this morning, I got inspired by a friend whom I recently saw that has rock hard legs. He was sore on Monday from his workout Sat. I love that, I hope I'm sore for the next few days because I was burning and shaking.

So let's talk about time. What I am learning talking to people and trying to help and inspire my friends and followers is that most people claim they don't have enough time for a fitness regimen. I beg to differ.

There is no need to be a fanatic, you can start out small. The average person only needs 3 days of training for 30-60 minutes. I'm sorry but that's really not to much to ask to benefit your health and heart. The increased energy alone is worth it.

With technology today you can multi task. While your on your computer sit and ride a stationary bike, jump on a treadmill and walk or run while your watching your favorite show, if you have a conference call take a walk while talking, hike with a friend you want to catch up with. There is enough time, you just have to make the commitment and find a way. You can do it, right now schedule a time this week when you are going to get your heart moving and exercise. Do it right now!!!! You can do it, I know you can!!!!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape or size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
This is straight from my textbook. There was a study done and it is a fact that if you break up your cardio in the day and have it remain at the same intensity, you will burn the same amount of calories. An example is if you ran for 30 minutes at level 5.5, you will burn the same amount of calories if you ran for 10 minutes 3 times that day at 5.5. If your under time constraints do ten minutes in the morning, at lunch, and in the evening.